Soft Tennis Cricket Bat, Star Player Bat
Why Go With This Star Player Soft Tennis Ball Bat Soft Ball Bat?
- CIEL – Kashmir Willow Star Player soft tennis ball bat is a single-blade scoop soft tennis ball cricket bat, which is a plain lightweight cricket bat made out of the single-blade cleft & is the best cricket bat for soft tennis balls.
- Star Player soft tennis ball cricket bat is made from top-quality Kashmir willow wood. Star Player soft tennis ball cricket bat is a tennis cricket bat that is fully quality controlled in the factory and is handpicked to suit your chosen specifications.
- It’s ready to hit all kinds of soft tennis balls out of the ground. When playing tennis ball cricket, the sweet spot of the bat matters a lot, and Ciel’s Star Player soft tennis ball cricket bat has it all. Because of the scoop of wood taken out from the bat we are able to reduce the weight of the bat in the range of 850 gm to 1000 gm, without compromising the strength and punch of the bat. Star Player soft tennis ball cricket bat online shopping can be done exclusively only on our website.
- This soft tennis cricket bat is 35 inches in height, it covers more area to hit the tennis ball around the batsman.
- This scoop bat for soft tennis balls comes in many designs, the pic used in this product display is just for reference, you might get a different design. This hard tennis cricket bat provides one of the best sweet spots.
- We provide bats with 1 rubber insertion in the handle of the bat so that the handle can take all the shock and absorb it so that you get the best experience with the bat.
- This is one of the best bats for Soft Tennis balls that all the money can buy.
What Is A Star Player Soft Tennis Ball Bat?
- The very basic difference between a leather or seasoned ball bat and a tennis cricket bat is in the pressing of the cleft and the seasoned ball bat has to follow MMC law 5 on the other side, soft tennis bats do not have any regulatory body regarding the size the Kashmir willow soft tennis bat that is used in the tournament.
- Soft tennis cricket bats don’t have any regulatory body to keep a check on their dimensions so we have the liberty to provide you with bats that perform very well on every level of tennis cricket, be it gully cricket or a professional tennis cricket league.
- Once you will hold this soft tennis cricket bat in your hands you will fall in love with it because of all the craftsmanship that has gone into this bat while making it.
- We are using the same clefts which we are using for manufacturing seasoned or leather ball bats itself which have grains in them and the wood that we are using in it is also redwood which is also called hardwood.
- The thickness of the edge in every scoop bat for a hard tennis ball bat would be more than 37mm and the weight will be less than 1000 gm.
- The balance of the bat is such that you will feel it about 80-100 gm lighter when it will be in your hands, all these bats are made by skilled workers who are into bat making for the last 25 years.
Specifications Of This Star Player Soft Tennis Cricket Bat
- Height – 35 inches
- Weight – 850-1000 gm
- Design – Will be different in all the bats, this product pic is just for reference you may get a different design
- width of the blade – 4.4-4.5 inches (approximately)
- Made from redwood or hardwood Kashmir willow for optimum performance
- You will also get a chemical toe at the bottom of the bat to protect it against the moisture
- This soft tennis ball cricket bat has a short handle in it, so it provides you with a larger playing area and thus also provides a bigger sweet spot in this soft tennis ball bat.
- The grip that you get in this scoop bat for soft tennis balls is super comfortable and the handle is round in shape
The product Video Link For Soft Ball Cricket Bat Are In The Link Below
The Link For Our Other Hard Tennis Cricket Bat Options Are Below