Best Tennis Ball Cricket Bat, Ciel 5.0
Why Go With Best Tennis Ball Cricket Bat, Ciel 5.0
- CIEL – Kashmir willow Ciel 5.O is the best tennis ball cricket bat for hard tennis ball is made out of a double blade cleft, and it is pressed twice two for a strong punch to hit the ball harder.
- It is made from top-quality Kashmir willow wood. This tennis cricket bat is fully quality controlled in the factory and is handpicked to suit your chosen specifications.
- It’s ready to hit all kinds of hard tennis balls out of the ground. When playing tennis ball cricket, the sweet spot of the bat matters a lot, and Ciel’s 5.O is the best tennis ball cricket bat for hard tennis balls has it all.
- Because of its unique curved design, we are able to reduce the weight of the bat from approximately in the range of 1020 gm to 1120 gm, without compromising the strength and punch of the bat. This bat is 35 inches in height, it covers more area to hit the tennis ball around the batsman.
What Is A Hard Tennis Ball Bat
- The very basic difference between a leather or seasoned ball bat and a tennis cricket bat is in the pressing of the cleft the seasoned ball bat has to follow MMC law 5 and on the other side, but Ciel 5.O lightweight cricket bat is pressed twice to generate that extra power to hit hard tennis ball out of the ground.
- Tennis bats don’t have any regulatory body to keep a check on their dimensions so we have the liberty to provide you with bats that perform very well on every level of tennis cricket, be it gully cricket or a professional tennis cricket league.
- Once you will hold this bat in your hands you will fall in love with it because of all the craftsmanship that has gone into this bat while making it.
- We are using the same clefts which we are using for manufacturing seasoned or leather ball bats itself which have grains in them and the wood that we are using in it is also redwood which is also called hardwood.
The thickness of the edge in every bat would be around 31mm and the weight will be less than 1160 gm. The balance of the bat is such that you will feel it about 80-100 gm lighter when it will be in your hands, all these bats are made by skilled workers who are into bat making for the last 25 years. This bat resembles the shape of Corival Sport’s famous black mamba bat.
Specifications Of this Ciel 5.0 Is The Best Tennis Ball Cricket Bat For Hard Tennis Ball
- Height – 35 inches
- Weight – 1080-1180 gm
- Design – This bat comes in a unique design with an extra curve in it.
- Width of the blade – 4.4-4.5 inches (approximately)
- Made from redwood or hardwood Kashmir willow for optimum performance
- You will also get a hard toe at the bottom of the bat to protect it against the moisture
- This bat has a short handle in it, so it provides you with a larger playing area and thus also provides a bigger sweet spot in this hard tennis ball bat
- The grip that you get in this bat is super comfortable and the handle is round in shape
Product Video Link For More Information
The Link For Our Other Hard Tennis Cricket Bat Options Are Below