Best Cricket Bat For Hard Tennis Ball, Monster Edition
Why Go With the Best Cricket Bat For Hard Tennis Balls, Monster Edition Bat?
- CIEL – Kashmir willow Monster Edition cricket bat is a double-blade scoop hard tennis ball bat which is a plain lightweight cricket bat made out of a double-blade cleft.
- It is made from top-quality Kashmir willow wood. This Monster Edition tennis cricket bat is fully quality controlled in the factory and is handpicked to suit your chosen specifications.
- It’s ready to hit all kinds of hard tennis balls out of the ground. When playing tennis ball cricket, the sweet spot of the bat matters a lot, and Ciel’s Monster Edition double-blade scoop hard tennis ball bat has it all. Because of the scoop of wood taken out from the bat we are able to reduce the weight of the bat from approximately 1040 gm to 1080 gm, without compromising the strength and punch of the bat.
- The Monster Edition tennis cricket bat is 35 inches in height, it covers more area to hit the tennis ball around the batsman.
- This bat comes in a hand-crafted design the pic used in this product display is just for reference you might get a different design. This tennis lightweight bat provides one of the best sweet spots.
- Monster Edition bat has specially carved shoulders giving it an edge over other tennis bats and this bat also has a very unique design because of that.
What Is A Hard Tennis Ball Bat
- The very basic difference between a leather or seasoned ball bat and a tennis cricket bat is in the pressing of the cleft and the seasoned ball bat has to follow MMC law 5 on the other side hard tennis cricket doesn’t need to follow any rules.
- Tennis bats don’t have any regulatory body to keep a check on their dimensions so we have the liberty to provide you with bats that perform very well on every level of tennis cricket, be it gully cricket or a professional tennis cricket league.
- Once you will hold this bat in your hands you will fall in love with it because of all the craftsmanship that has gone into this bat while making it.
- We are using the same clefts which we are using for manufacturing seasoned or leather ball bats itself which have grains in them and the wood that we are using in it is also redwood which is also called hardwood.
- The thickness of the edge in every bat would be around 46-49 mm and the weight will be less than 1140 gm.
- The balance of the Monster Edition bat is such that you will feel it about 80-100 gm lighter when it will be in your hands, all these bats are made by skilled workers who are into bat making for the last 25 years.
Specifications Of This Monster Edition Tennis Cricket Bat
- Height – 35 inches
- Weight – 1040-1120 gm
- Design – Will be different in all the bats, this product pic is just for reference you may get a different design
- width of the blade – 4.4-4.5 inches (approximately)
- Made from redwood or hardwood Kashmir willow for optimum performance
- You will also get a chemical toe at the bottom of the Monster Edition cricket bat to protect it against the moisture
- This bat has a short handle in it, so it provides you with a larger playing area and thus also provides a bigger sweet spot in this hard tennis ball bat
- The grip that you get in this bat is super comfortable and the handle is round in shape
Product Video Link For More Information
The Link For Our Other Hard Tennis Cricket Bat Options Are Below