Best Bat For Tennis Ball, Rangoose Monster
Why Go With This Hard Ball Monster Triple Blade Light Weight Tennis Player Grade Cricket Bat
- CIEL – Kashmir willow Monster triple-blade scoop hard tennis ball cricket bat is a plain lightweight cricket bat made out of the triple-blade cleft & is the best cricket bat for hard tennis balls.
- It is made from top-quality Kashmir willow wood. This tennis cricket bat is fully quality controlled in the factory and is handpicked to suit your chosen specifications.
- It’s ready to hit all kinds of hard tennis balls out of the ground. When playing tennis ball cricket, the sweet spot of the bat matters a lot, and Ciel’s Monster triple-blade scoop hard tennis ball bat has it all. Because of the scoop of wood taken out from the bat we are able to reduce the weight of the bat in the range of 1040 gm to 1120 gm, without compromising the strength and punch of the bat.
- This hard tennis cricket bat is 35 inches in height, it covers more area to hit the tennis ball around the batsman.
- This scoop bat for hard tennis balls comes in many designs the pic used in this product display is just for reference you might get a different design. This hard tennis cricket bat provides one of the best sweet spots.
- We provide bats with 3 rubber insertions in the handle of the bat so that the handle can take all the shock and absorb it so that you get the best experience with the bat.
- This bat made is a handcrafted piece of craftsmanship, this tennis ball bat is one one the best hard tennis ball cricket bats it’s a lightweight tennis cricket bat made especially for hard-hitting of the hard tennis ball.
What Is A Hard Tennis Ball Cricket Bat
- The very basic difference between a leather or seasoned ball bat and a tennis cricket bat is in the pressing of the cleft and the seasoned ball bat has to follow MMC law 5 on the other side, hard tennis bats do not have any regulatory body regarding the size the Kashmir willow hard tennis bat that is used in the tournament.
- Hard tennis cricket bats don’t have any regulatory body to keep a check on their dimensions so we have the liberty to provide you with bats that perform very well on every level of tennis cricket, be it gully cricket or a professional tennis cricket league.
- Once you will hold this hard tennis cricket bat in your hands you will fall in love with it because of all the craftsmanship that has gone into this bat while making it.
- We are using the same clefts which we are using for manufacturing seasoned or leather ball bats itself which have grains in them and the wood that we are using in it is also redwood which is also called hardwood.
- The thickness of the edge in every scoop bat for a hard tennis ball bat would be more than 45-50mm and the weight will be less than 1120 gm.
- The balance of the bat is such that you will feel it about 80-100 gm lighter when it will be in your hands, all these bats are made by skilled workers who are into bat making for the last 25 years.
Specifications Of This Monster Triple Blade Scoop Bat
- Height – 35 inches
- Weight – 1040-1120 gm
- Design – Will be different in all the bats, this product pic is just for reference you may get a different design
- width of the blade – 4.4-4.5 inches (approximately)
- Made from redwood or hardwood Kashmir willow for optimum performance
- You will also get a rubber toe at the bottom of the bat to protect it against the moisture
- This hard tennis ball cricket bat has a short handle in it, so it provides you with a larger playing area and thus also provides a bigger sweet spot in this hard tennis ball bat
- The grip that you get in this scoop bat for hard tennis balls is super comfortable and the handle is round in shape
Product Video Link For More Information
The Link For Our Other Hard Tennis Cricket Bat Options Are Below